准备Preseed的一个预备培训时，要求测试你的Myers-Briggs type，似乎每个人都要测一下。呵呵。你可以在这里在线的测试你的Myers-Briggs type： Click here
Individual Income Level
$25,000 – $50,000
$50,000 – $75,000
$75,000 – $100,000
More Than $100,000
For most issues, which political
party more accurately reflects
Here are the results of the Personality Type Assessment. If you are like most people, you will be impressed with how accurately these paragraphs describe you.
Extravert, iNtuitive, Thinker, Judger (ENTJ)
ENTJs represent between 2 and 5% of the U.S. population.
Natural leaders with a hearty and frank style, ENTJs tend to take charge of any situation they find themselves in. They are good organizers of people because they have the ability to see ahead and then communicate their vision to others. Usually friendly and outgoing, ENTJs have a lot of energy, often speaking, thinking and moving quickly. Excellent strategic thinkers, they grasp new concepts quickly, even complicated or complex issues and they generally convey confidence. ENTJs often juggle several projects at once, and pride themselves on completing them all with skill and efficiency. Creative and innovative, most ENTJs enjoy developing high-level strategy and leading a team or organization towards implementation. Because ENTJs are so logical and analytical, they are usually good at anything that requires reasoning and intelligence. Driven to achieve competence in all they do, they can naturally spot the flaws that may exist in a situation and see immediately how to improve them.
ENTJs Tend To Be:
• Logical, objective & analytical decision-makers
• Quick to grasp complex issues & see the "big picture"
• Strategic visionaries; long-range planners
• Determined, priority-driven & hard-working with high standards
• Confident, natural leaders
• Highly directive; quick to take ownership over their projects
All people are most satisfied and successful when using their natural talents in an environment that is consistent with their personality preferences and values. Research shows that ENTJs are most satisfied by jobs that provide the following:
• Long-range strategic planning assignments
• The opportunity to work on challenging, intellectual problems
• A place to interact with capable, interesting & influential people
• The opportunity to generate innovate approaches to a variety of problems
• Competitive environment where accomplishments are recognized
• The opportunity to set & meet goals in a timely & efficient manner
You are just about finished!
Here are just a few popular and often satisfying careers for people whose Personality Type is ENTJ.
* Chief Executive Officer
* Network integration specialist
* Management consultant
* Politician/political manager
* Franchise owner
* Corporate finance attorney
* Personnel financial planner
* Real estate developer
* Marketing executive
* Intellectual property attorney
* Investment consultant/planner
* Economic analyst
* Chemical engineer
* Educational consultant